Nov 24, 2008

Bagpipe Monday... Chariots of Fire

What a rough weekend. Motherfuckers. Ahh, the season is winding down and my blood pressure is breaking the automatic readers. Last weeks poll seemed obsolete to me at the time, because I thought the inevitable would happen and ND would beat the Orange and in doing so, would send the team packing for the Gator Bowl. Then I reread my question and it makes more sense. I was really asking if ND deserved to be in the Gator Bowl. I'm tricky like that- I fool myself all the time.

So that question again- "What bowl best fits ND in 2008?" Your answers are as follows:

  • 50% of you said the Sun Bowl
  • 33% of you said the Gator Bowl
  • 17% of you said the International Bowl

If you've ever seen Mr. Mom, then you will understand how I and ND feel this week. Don't forget to answer this weeks poll question and enjoy the pipes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take that viva weis out

Scrot said...

No, don't do that. Make the guy FIX what he started.