Oct 17, 2008

Ask Not, What Your Blogger Can Do For You, But What You Can Do For Your Blogger

Alright everyone- I need some help. I have been spending some time during this bye week evaluating the blog and trying to come up with some new ideas to help make it that much enjoyable for you. I have a slight problem though... I don't know what the fuck I am doing.

Maybe I should clarify that statement.

I am not in need of another writer, but I am willing to give you a shot if you like. What I really need is a tech guy with a sick sense of humor and a passion for ND football. I have no clue when it comes to photoshop, html code, and other such things that help define a blog. Call me old, call me an idiot- but don't call me stupid. I know where my "talent" (said with the loosest meaning) lies, and that is writing about Irish football and recruiting from the perspective of a hardcore motherfucker.

So, if you have any skill in the following:

  • Photoshop
  • HTML code
  • Web design
  • Drinking large amounts of alcohol without the word "light" attached to it
  • Avoiding your family
  • Comedy
  • Bleeding Blue & Gold (literally)
  • Podcasts
  • Marketing
  • Breathing

Than maybe Subway Domer has a use for your talent. If you would like to help contribute to Subway Domer please e-mail me and let me know what you can do. I offer you no benefits and absolutely no pay. I will give you complete recognition and a chance to do your blogger proud.

Be apart of something much lower than you. Sign up today!

2 comments:

Proud Knight said...

SD,

Maybe you can have Marky Mark Allen and his funkybunch help you out. You know he's got an awesome blog!

grtstretchinsky said...

C'mon C'mon! Feel it feel it! Feel the vibrations, From fat gay mark allen!!!