Aug 14, 2008

There Can Be Only One... Again



Holy shit! The season is quickly coming upon us and I haven't even begun to whip up this years pick-em contest. So here we go...

-

--

-----

--

  • I will provide the games to pick every week. The list will include at least every top 10 team and Notre Dame. I may also put in other games as I see fit, but generally the list will contain around 14-16 games.
  • The scoring is a little bit goofy and fucked-up, but so am I. Correct picks are worth 2 points. A correct pick between two top ten teams is worth 4 points. If you pick the underdog to win in any game and the underdog wins, it is worth an additional 4 points on top of the 2 or 4 points you were already rewarded.
  • You will be assigned a handle of a small school (1-AA or lower) as your username. Please include this name in your weekly e-mail of picks. If you are a veteran you should already have this name. If you don't remember it, let me know and I will assign you one.
  • Registration is free. E-Mail me at subwaydomer26@gmail.com as your registration and include either your school from last year or a request of a school name (I'll try to accommodate).
  • The picks must be e-mailed no later than one hour before the first kickoff of the games scheduled, so this may be as early as a Wednesday or Thursday night.
  • I will e-mail the picks to you and you can just reply back with your choices. They will also be on the contests page along with the results for every week. The link for that page is located on the right.
  • The winner (announced after the conference title games) will have a choice of t-shirts. The shirt selections will be posted in a day or so. OC Domer won the Bowl Pick-Em and asked me to put a donation at the Grotto in lieu of a shirt, which I did at the Spring Game. So you have that option as well.

Good Luck! If you have any questions please ask them and I will answer them as soon as I can. Get your registration in soon and GO IRISH!!!