Aug 26, 2008

Procrastination + Too Many Tasks = Nothing



So I fucked up a wee bit. I had this whole "Wu Am I?" series going on for the Irish players that I thought were going to be the players with the biggest impact in 2008. But, due to an over abundance of B.S. that comes along in everyday life and the fact that this is only a "free time" venture, I have failed to complete the task ahead of me.

Busted.

However, I am going to make it up to all of you Killah Bees out there and add a new weekly feature for the season. I already have Bagpipe Monday and it looks as if a lot of you are enjoying that little bit of piping beauty, so now I bring you Wu Banga Tuesday.

Every Tuesday I will provide the players of the week. This will include the player I foresee to have a huge game on Saturday and it will have the player that had the biggest game from the Saturday before. MVPs if you will.

Seeing as this is the bye week, I will wait until next week to drop the first one of the year, but I will give a shout out to Kyle Rudolph for breaking into the depth chart as the #1 TE. He's coming up...