Aug 18, 2009

The Preseason Blogpoll

The season is rapidly approaching and for the second straight year, Subway Domer was asked to vote in the CBS Sports Blogpoll. The Blogpoll is consisted of blog writers from around the nation covering a wide range of schools. The poll is designed to be a real barometer for what the fans really think. THIS INCLUDES YOU!!!

How are you involved? Simple. Every week, I will post a "draft ballot" on Monday. All readers are encouraged to call me out and provide what changes, they would like to see. On Wednesday Morning, I will submit the final ballot that could be different from the draft depending on how well you have changed my mind with profane or non-profane arguments. The Blogpoll Top 25 will be published on Subway Domer on Thursday.

Make your voice be heard. Here now, is my draft preseason ballot. The final draft is due by Monday morning. Let me know what you think in the comment section below.

RankTeam
1 Florida
2 Texas
3 Oklahoma
4 Oklahoma State
5 California
6 Southern Cal
7 Penn State
8 LSU
9 Georgia Tech
10 Oregon
11 Alabama
12 Ohio State
13 Georgia
14 Mississippi
15 Notre Dame
16 TCU
17 Boise State
18 Virginia Tech
19 Nebraska
20 Iowa
21 Brigham Young
22 Michigan State
23 Kansas
24 Oregon State
25 Florida State

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your pretty accurate on the ranking as of now

Anonymous said...

Subway, for a pre-season poll, I believe you are accurate. Some may believe you have ND too high, but I don't. Once play begins, it is fair to say there will be change.
I believe it will be interesting to bring this poll back in early December to see how it measures against the final polls before any bowl games. tednict

Anonymous said...

I would consider moving ND to #13 with GT falling back to #14 and Mississippi #15 or further back. That's just my .02 . Otherwise it looks good. I think USC has a chance to move backwards if Barkley becomes a turnover machine. Cal seems to ranked a bit high as well. Texas over Oklahoma is a tough one. We'll see soon enough.

Peter " said...

Cal ranked higher than alabama??? I'm the biggest SEC hater there is, but lets be realistic here subway there is no way in hell a team like cal (crappy d & unproven QB) can be or should be ranked ahead of alabama. The crappy tide is definetly a top ten team,and I believe you got ole miss (SEC sleepper team) ranked to low as well in fact the beat down that they would put down on cal which you have in the top 10 would'nt even be funny.I'm just gonna go ahead and say what everyone else is thinkin subway Cal at #5 over USC,Ole Miss & Alabama. You must be crazy, and what the hell is MSU doing in the top 25????? (New QB, and no Javon Ringer)Other than those small oversights I think you got the right teams on the list the order might need to be tweaked though.