Aug 31, 2009

Bagpipe Monday... Back To Life


It's finally here. Game week. If breaking the bowl streak against a mediocre Hawaii team did anything, it made all of us want the 2009 season to arrive as quickly as possible. 8 and a half months later- it's time. It's time for the Irish to take its rightful place among the top the standings. It's time to pop holes in the Condoms, time to slay Spartans in our own home, and time to make outsiders hate us because we are good and not because we are a story. I am fucking JACKED.

So Bagpipe Monday is back to sound the path to War. Also, today is the day that an announcement is to be made by yours truly. Subway Domer is going to be going through a massive change within a month or so. I'm not going to go into too much detail right now, other than to say that the blog is ready for a big change and it is coming. I will clarify things more in a few weeks. This will be a very good thing for not just me- but for all of my fans and readers as well. So, I guess I am fucking JACKED for that too.

Here's your bagpipes to kick this baby off. Enjoy. (Polls will return in a week).



And because I can't get this tune out of my head- Here is a bonus clip:

1 comment:

bigirishphan said...

I will not sleep this week... seriously, I will not sleep.