With the college football season just a month away, the talking heads are out in full force on T.V. and radio. Most think U$C will walk away with the NC and Booty is going to be the Heisman front-runner. And while this may have some truth to it, remember 2005. Texas beat U$C (despite ESPN claiming all season that the 2005 Trojans were the greatest team...ever) and Reggie Bush took home the Heisman, which should have gone to Young.
- Take a page from Holtz's playbook and put a #9 at running back inside the 10 yard line.
- Take a page from Michigan's playbook----(sorry, lightning just struck my house) and line him up at WR or in the slot from time to time.
- Keep him returning punts.
- Consider him to return kicks.
- Talk him up and promote the trophy.
If Zibby gets the ball in his hands, he can-and will score. With all the inexperience on offense, I have no doubt he can improve our chances of winning with the rock in his arms. It may be a long shot, but isn't this year exactly that- a long shot? Put a little Polish Pride in the Irish "O" and Zibby may bring home number 8 to Our Lady of the Lake.