Oct 22, 2007

Headbutts And Groin Kicks... Post $C Rant

Headbutts
  • David Bruton. He is the Irish's best special teams player and safety. When he was out of the game for a leg injury, you could tell the difference. Best gunner in the entire universe.
  • Micheal Floyd. Thanks bud. Your first headbutt.

Groin Kicks

  • Pete "The Poodle" Carroll. You are a dick. Challenging a reception in the final minutes for no reason, other than to be a dick. Transforming into a fortune teller and spouting off predictions of ND's demise post-game (however true it might be), means you are a dick. And for just being a dick... means you are a dick.
  • NBC. Get the game over with. No one, outside of true fanatics, was watching this ass whooping after the 3rd quarter. Those ads mean shit. I hate you. And yet... I need you.
  • The whole damn Irish football team. I mean seriously, I didn't want to vent, but after 5 concussions from beating my head against the wall I think I need to say something. 4 more games to get your shit together and make SOMETHING out of this season.
  • Charlie Weis. QUIT HANDING THE BALL OFF TO SCHWAAP!!! I can handle an anemic running game knowing that our line is playing soft, but even 1 carry to Asaph is 1 too many. Tell him to block someone first.
  • Subway Domer. Another week of piss poor performance by the Emperor of the Subway Alumni (disprove it) because, I'm not sure how much I have left in the tank. I'd promise better, but that might be a lie such as the one being told about ANY improvement on the offensive side of the ball. sigh

No comments: