A small, but needed, Link-O-Rama for all of you to consume. Please chew carefully.
- Mike Frank waxes poetic about Charlie Weis and his heart in 2008.
- The Subway Alumni Show has a new set, and made a new friend in David Grimes.
- Delaware continues to be the second home of Irish and Nittany Lions alike. How they don't win the title every year, is beyond me.
- Future Buckeye recruits look like they ski the slopes looking for souls to reap. (Let Trent sleep Carole).
- The Skunkbears are interested in Delaware too. I thought they would have learned their lesson by now.
- Were not the only ones that despise Urban Meyer.
- Eric Hansen takes your questions and answers them. He doesn't have the grace of a Al Pachino, but his resolve is sound.
- I will offer my thoughts on the following subject later in the offseason, but for now, read Frankie V. at UHND Blog for his thoughts on just how many recruits the 2010 campaign should bring in to South Bend. This recruiting thing is NEVER over.