- Boise State students may not be able to spell, but they understand marketing. Why else would a student who seems to know very little about college football, write about Coach Weis and Chris Peterson? The comments following the story feel like they come right out of a SEC message board. Lovely.
- The Rivals.com 250 is now released.
- Keep an eye on Nevada as they head into their spring game. The "Pistol" offense is potent- but that defense feels like a dud.
- I'm sure you already know this, but Demetrius Jones wants to crack heads. He should start with his own.
- Nate Montana on TMZ. Brady Quinn laughs...
- Think the SEC is just sooo fucking fast? Some Sooners ask you to think again.
- And lastly, I know you've seen this- but why not?
2 years ago