Jun 29, 2008

Ultimate Randomness


More random thoughts and stuff from the Emperor...

The 2008 season is slowly descending upon us. With that in mind I would like to extend an early invite to all of you out there. What is this exquisite invitation? It is Subway Domer's: There Can Be Only One College Football Pick-em Contest. ( A long title, I know). Last year was a lot of fun and for those of you who finished the contest last year, I will be e-mailing you very shortly.

This contest is open to ANYBODY, and it is free to join and the winner will receive a T-Shirt. I will have more details soon, but if you are new to Subway Domer here are the links to the RULES and CONTEST PAGE from last year. I will most likely make a few changes this year, but this will help you understand how this all works.

If you are interested please e-mail me at subwaydomer26@gmail.com and use the word CONTEST as your subject header.

Enough. I have asked Mark Allen to quit coming to Subway Domer and commenting on anything about links and whatever attacks are made about him or any other person. I am asking you as readers to please do the same. Trolls.

Say what? The wife and I are pregnant with our first child. This is awesome news and very surprising. Apparently, we weren't supposed to get pregnant without a lot of help from doctors and other brilliant minds. These aren't the same brilliant doctors that thought that my wife had leukemia when it was tonsillitis, but they were proved wrong once again. Time to break out the baby clothes...
Needless to say, I will have to eliminate the swearing and overall nastiness of this site at some point. But, I'm sure I will have at least 3 more years of being the foulest Irish site on the net. So don't go calling me a sell out just yet, but I won't be an asshole like this fool (via EDSBS.com)...



The 2008 preview? It's coming. But until then, marvel at the not so accurate predictions from last year. This year could get a little interesting.

Peace Out,
The Emperor of the Subway Alumni
THE Subway Domer

No comments: