Feb 6, 2007

The Evil Empire

You have all heard it. " My favorite team is _____ and whoever plays ND." I know this saying is tossed around about a lot of different schools, but I'm sure that ND is the most hated team in all of college football. And I love it. What's even better is the fact that we are all about to hear it so much more in the coming years.



I can't wait to hear Mark May, Boobs, Dodd... the whole flipping lot of them trash us next year and beyond. I used to get pissed about these tools and would argue ND's side relentlessly to the T.V. and Radio. What a waste! I now embrace their idiotic statements of garbage spewing out of their mouth.

If you haven't already done so, as a fan of the Fighting Irish, join me in the hilarity of hairpiece buffoons this year as they try to invalidate anything that is done. If we go 9-3 this season I guarantee the naysayers will say we are done. DO NOT FLINCH! Hell if we go 6-6, DO NOT FLINCH! (And that won't happen) I can barely type this post because I am so geeked for the future of ND Football.

We are the Yankees. We are the Cowboys. We are the Lakers. WE ARE ND!

The Empire is at the dawn of a new horizon. Thank-You to Quinn and the greats before him these past 12 years. The Imperial March will go on with our Emperor Weis and Darth Corwin.



LOOK UPON THIS IMAGE AS A REMINDER OF WHAT IS TAKING PLACE AT ND.

No comments: