Jan 6, 2007

Welcome to Notre Dame!


I promised myself that I wasn't going to do any recruiting material until national signing day. But I would be an asshole if I didn't mention Matt Romine. This guy is a horse and was a saving grace for many Irish fans as he was the only uncommitted recruit that made his declaration today at the Army All-Star Game. There was a lot of speculation last week that other guys, that will remain nameless (you know who they are), might declare to play for the Irish. That did not happen. However there were a lot of other players there that did. Most notably: J. Clausen, G. Little, J Trattou, G. Gray, D. Kamara, Aaron Nagel and 2 guys that were injured in A. Allen and M. Ragone. Welcome all! Once again, look for the Subway Domer Recruiting Spectacular 2007 coming in February. GO IRISH!!!

No comments: